Valuation is a significant consideration in all stages of the property investment life cycle. Project scope in corporate, institutional, company and private client sectors is essential.
Our office associate John Kendall, of Kendall Valuation and Advisory provides a depth of experience in commercial, industrial, residential, tourism and retail property. He delivers dependable consultancy advice for a broad range of clients.
Kendall Valuation and Advisory has the disciplines to perform broadly ranging valuation tasks, and therefore welcome instructions for a wide spectrum of property types. Their core activities include the following areas:
- Rent review determinations and submissions for retail (Registered Specialist Retail Valuer), commercial, industrial, hospitality, tourism and specialised properties;
- Valuations for property acquisition, divestment and compensation;
- Litigation valuations including general civil, family law and Trade Practices Act and ACL matters;
- Asset valuations for company or statutory compliance requirements;
- Property reviews for insolvency or receivership audits.
- Advisory services requiring independent factually-based property consultation.